This happens entirely way to often, those who know what I am talking about know the walk of shame you have to do to get back at the queue. So I have two solutions, and this solutions will work only with Merensky Library. Here is a step by step instruction to login
- when you at you login screen, click on Computer Only Logon (Red box)
- Logon to the computer with Username: portal, Password: portal just as in picture below. The same method can be followed for Natural Science Labs computers with username: user, Password: Left blank (Please do not type “Left blank”)
- After the computer has logged on, click on hidden icons. And right click on the Red “N”
- Choose Novell Login (Red Box)
- Enter your credentials, and just like that no more walk of shame back to the queue.
- If this does not work, get back in line! Just kidding, I need friends. Anyways if that does not work, you will need to locate the LAN cable behind the CPU (Black box), LAN cable is grey, unplug it from where the blue arrow points, and then plug it back at the same port, and restart the computer and login directly to Novell.
If you are happy, please share with other students (of course I want my blog to be popular) but on the real share with other people man. And if not, please leave a comment but do not forget to share 🙂